Thursday, November 26, 2009

clean cut

clean cut silence (suit color: room)
his mouth was most sharp shut
rusty unused pack of razor blades
cardboard and packing tape
every thought -an overused dulled down box-cutter
another arrow in the haystack another milky eye in the (whistling pot and)gray-matter
i wore targets as eye-glasses had bulls as hands or rubber gloves to grab the most green grass
my horns in my mouth i take the pill by the tongue bull-shit lazy eye sleeping with its lens to the chalkboard
(social moth(or butterfly) jar sleeping with its lid up against the ice)
ice tray shaped silence (radio-frequency: refrigerator)
stove and cigarette smoke
his mouth was most itself in a loud room
rusty bike in the rain
down and poor
strongest muscle: shovel
the plate in front of me
the drink sweats like fat and swollen feet too high in the elevator dripping down my sleeve
ice on my dreams head on my shoulder pads fold in my white flag flush in my suit
bullshit and deception in the upperdecker cleaning out my teeth with a radio antennae
or with a feminist’s broom brewing in the brown out power was handed out in bank-account order
outside of taking it with my face as a mask
with my hands as hard drives my mouth a money bag in a walk-in closet collecting dust and dated stamps my tongue was obsolete postage won’t make it through the express box
counting ponies in my cardboard sleep head full of fences i mow on one side in straight lines making circles
his mouth was most whole closed
shelves stocked with the greatest candy never sold
rusty box cutter in your (packaged)sugar
(bony)eyes digging through the doggy bag
like razor blades through packing tape
every thought -a re-used box another packing-peanut
(another elephant in the room to feed)
another elephant in the room to feed it to
loud as a well dressed man in a church his loud was pale a starving elephant
no tale ,only bank to tell only stacks of words only layers of dust
only dead and gone ideas only furniture for it build (up) on
his loud was the newest chair the most recently bought book end or chase pillow
covering its head the ceiling was my hands ticky-tacky as jacket rope was my tie
To tongue, Dear mouth,
we wore this yesterday and the word before that
i’m talking about how i can’t talk
i’m talking about how i can’t talk
teeth in a collar gums on the bottom of my shoe
foot on my fork (hasn’t been washed in over 4thousand miles)
knife to my silence
the chicken to my neck
i scream all at once
(into a beaten pillow)
at the frozen computer
(as if i was a microwave on thaw)
(his mouth was most itself on the stove ,in oil (with other meat)
to tongue, dear mouth
i’m talking about how i can’t talk

with this reverb (with this echo) in my mouth

(suit color: nude)
(suit color: anatomy)

No comments:

Post a Comment